How We Do Marketing with M&S
About this event
Squadron Venture Media are Europe’s pre-eminent media planning and buying agency for start-up and scale-up businesses. In this session, they share the fruits of a decade of experience in helping businesses like Wise, Zoopla, Starling, and FundingCircle to achieve household-name recognition and, in many cases, unicorn status, through intelligent use of above-the-line advertising.
Takeaways from this session include:
- How you can build a strong brand whilst still delivering scalable, affordable customer growth
- How to ‘cross the chasm’ from early adoption to mainstream penetration
- How Britain really consumes media
- The relative cost and effectiveness of different media channels
- The current dynamics of the media marketplace and why there’s never been a better time to invest for growth
This session will draw on over ten years of experience and, critically, data – spanning over £100m of ad spend for over 50 clients in 15 categories. It will bust myths and tackle flawed assumptions head-on, providing a practical blueprint for growth for founders, heads of growth and VCs alike.
About the Speaker
Tom has over 25 years of experience in business transformation through marketing and digital innovation.
He’s managed everything from brand identity and design, straight through to media planning buying.
Working with over 70 startups and now a partner at Squadron Venture Media, Tom has the expertise and experience to help shed light on media planning and buying for both start-ups and scale-up businesses.
Tom is more than happy to talk through anything ATL or answer any of your questions! You can find him here, if you’d like to reach out.