How to use Pinterest to build your brand
About this event
Let’s talk about Pinterest. Is your brand leveraging it as a platform? What opportunities are there that are untapped? Is ad spend cheaper or less competitive compared to other social media channels? How do you get your pins seen?
We’ve seen a lot of questions recently about the best way to tackle Pinterest, so we’ve got Pinterest themselves in to take us through the tips and tricks to make the most of the platform in our first Pinterest Masterclass. So if you feel like you’re faking it or haven’t even begun to think about the opportunities join us!
The session will cover…
– How consumers behave on Pinterest
– How it’s different to other social platforms (and what untapped opportunities there are for brands)
– The type of content that does well and best practice to get it seen
– Case studies of brand success stories
– How to optimise for Pinterest SEO & in-platform search
– Pinterest advertising tips
About the speaker
Paul is a Partner Manager at Pinterest, based out of Dublin and is currently leading partnerships for a number of fast growing DTC ecommerce advertisers across the EMEA region. Prior to Pinterest, Paul spent 5 years at LinkedIn working across the ad sales business driving partnerships across the Mid Market and Enterprise B2B technology segment.